Welcome to Sudden Valley! Whether you have already invested in our Community, or are just doing your research, the below information may come in useful to you!
- What are the monthly dues?
2017 Dues are $76.04 for developed lots, and $66.99 for undeveloped lots
2.How can I pay my dues?
Dues can be paid in person in the Administrative Office, by mail, or by the preferred method, automatic withdrawal. More information can be found HERE. We cannot accept debit or credit cards for Dues payments. ACH forms for automatic payments can be found HERE
3. What is your Annual Budget?
The 2017 Spending Plan can be found HERE.
4.Where can I see SVCA’s Historical/ Current Internal financial statements?
Historical and Current Internal Financial Statements can be found at the bottom of the page HERE.
5. Where can I see SVCA’s Audited Financial Statements?
Historical and Current Audited Financial Statements can be found at the top of the page HERE.
6. Where can I find the Association’s Reserve Study?
The 2017 Reserve Study can be found HERE.
7. What is a Homeowner Transfer fee?
The Homeowner Transfer Fee Policy and Description can be found HERE.
8. How Much will the Transfer Fee Cost?
Information regarding the amount of the Transfer Fees can be found HERE.
9. Are these things subject to change? If so, what and when?
|Date||Pending Actions||Date of Potential Impact|
|8/22/2017||Annual General Election: Measure 2 – Roads Special Assessment – $14.00 a month Ten Year Special Assessment for roads repairs||11/4/2017|
|8/22/2017||Annual General Election: Measure 3 – Measure 3. Proposed Special Assessment for Parks, Trails, Common Grounds, & Adult Pool Operations.
– $4.74* a month Five Year Special Assessment for Parks, Trails, Common Grounds and Adult Pool maintenance and operations
- Amounts are escalated 3%/ annually: amounts vary between developed and vacant lots (pays $4.53/ first year)
10. Where can I find SVCA’s Governing Documents?
All of SVCA’s Governing Documents can be found below: