Sudden Valley Marina is a private marina located in Gate 1.
The marina is home to:
● 88 wet moorage slips – leased to members/residents/nonresidents on an annual basis
● 165 dry storage parking spaces – leased to members/residents/nonresidents on an annual basis
● Canoe/kayak storage racks – available to rent on an annual basis
● Boat launch – access available via Access Card
● Picnic shelter with BBQ’s
● Tennis court/basketball court
● Volleyball court on grass – a net is set up in the summer
● Swing set & sandbox
● Grassy field with a baseball diamond
● Beach access – a wading/swimming area marked off with buoys and ropes during the summer months
● Offleash dog run area – supervised dogs need to stay within the dog run area boundaries. Owners must be cautious of children playing nearby.
Please call Administration for help leasing a space at the marina at: (360) 77346430.