Thousands of men, women and children struggle with hunger. We are going to provide Thanksgiving meals to Sudden Valley families who may otherwise be unable to do so this holiday. We are accepting both food and monetary donations to ensure as many families as possible have something to be thankful this year.
~ PLEASE DONATE ~
ALL FOOD donations can be brought to the Sudden Valley Craft Fair from 10 AM to 3 PM on Saturday, November 18th. We are asking for specific items to create full meals and will also accept other non-perishable food items. Please see the “most needed items list”.
You can also take NON-PERISHABLE donations to the following locations:
- Sudden Valley RE/MAX office from 9 AM to 5 PM Friday, November 17 and from 11 AM to 3 PM Saturday, November 18
- Sudden Valley Salon from 12 PM to 8 PM Friday, November 17
MONETARY donations can be made in the following ways:
- Online via GoFundMe at: https://www.gofundme.com/sv-thanksgiving-food-drive
- Bring a check* or cash to the Sudden Valley RE/MAX office through 3 PM Saturday, November 18th (if it’s closed, there’s a mail slot to the left of the front door)
- Bring your check* or cash to the Sudden Valley Craft Fair from 10 AM to 3 PM on Saturday, November 18th
Your Sudden Valley RE/MAX office will match monetary donations dollar-for-dollar up to $500! *Please make checks out to Sommer Cronck.
10 full Thanksgiving meals
PLUS additional non-perishable items
MOST NEEDED ITEMS:
Canned Cranberry Sauce, Green Beans, Corn
Potatoes or Instant Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes or Yams
Pumpkin or Apple Pies
Milk & Butter
HOW IT WORKS: We will collect all items Saturday. Monetary donations will be used to shop and fill the gaps so we can provide one complete meal per family to take home and prepare on Thanksgiving. Additional non-perishable items collected will be made available to meet additional needs.
FAMILIES IN NEED: If you or someone you know is in need, please contact Sommer Cronck at 360-647-8049 or email email@example.com so we can ensure enough meals are ready. Pick up will be Sunday, November 19 at the Dance Barn.