Commonly Requested Forms

Electronically submit ACC applications HERE

A note on trees:

Tree removals almost always require county approval, with a few exceptions. We recommend filing for a county permit early. Find the Whatcom County Tree Removal page and application here.


To submit the For Sale/Rent Sign Form, please email it to or drop it off at the Administration Office


Completed forms can be sent to

When paying dues online:

Mutual of Omaha Bank merged with CIT Bank. An owner’s login and account information did not change they will just be rerouted to the CIT site, which is

Once logged into their account an owner will need to click on the property address to be taken to a new window where they will be able to change the Association ID from SVCA to 0603. After the change is made the owner will be able to make payments again. If you are signing up for the first time and need the Management ID, it is 5545. If you need your Sudden Valley Account Number, you can find it on your remittance coupons or you can call us at 360-734-6430.

Please note: Online payment via card includes a fee. CIT Bank charges an additional 2.95% through their website, or a flat fee of $1.95 through their mobile app. There is no fee to use the e-check option. 

Recreation & Marina

***You must submit a signed copy of your lease with the Assignment of Rec Membership Rights to Renters. This can be submitted in person at the Rec Center OR sent electronically to

Security, Safety, & Compliance

Didn’t find what you were looking for? You can…

  • Give us a call Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm at 360-734-6430
  • Come by the Administration office and we will help you as best we can. We are located at 1850 Lake Whatcom Blvd and you can view our updated operating hours here.