Do I need to get permission to build a shed/greenhouse/swingset on my property?

Yes, any change to the exterior of your home requires ACC approval. You’ll need to fill out an Exterior Alteration Request, which is a one-page form. On it, you’ll indicate any changes that may affect soil drainage and overall appearance. ACC members will consider the topography and aesthetics of your neighborhood in your request, as the goal is to preserve the health and beauty of our home. You can find all ACC request forms here.