You can read the full Rules for the Fitness Center here, which can be found on pages 7-9 in the Community Center Handbook which you can find here, but here are the basics:
- Athletic pants/shorts, socks, t-shirts, indoor sneakers, and other specific athletic clothing is considered appropriate attire. Please do not wear outdoor shoes inside.
- Please wipe down your equipment after you are finished using it.
- Sudden Valley is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- Direction of any Recreation Department staff must be followed, or staff will ask the patron to leave the facility and/or alert Security.
- SVCA reserves the right to deny further use of all facilities to any individuals who violate center rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, or procedures.
- Minors ages 14 and above may use all the Community Center facilities independently with a completed Injury Waiver signed by a legal guardian or parent. It is recommended the minor complete a Fitness Center orientation with SVCA Recreation staff.
- Minors ages 12 and 13 may use the Fitness Center if accompanied by a responsible adult; must have completed Injury Waiver signed by legal guardian or parent.