What if the tree isn’t on my property?

If you would like to apply for limbing or removal of trees belonging to a neighbor, you must be able to provide their written consent with your application.

If the tree in question is on property owned by Sudden Valley, staff will evaluate and rate the tree according to Forest Management guidelines. Depending on the rating, the tree will be removed or listed for future removal.