Looking for work?
Sudden Valley Community Association is looking for motivated assistants for its summer work team to help perform maintenance on the Sudden Valley Community Association’s road infrastructure. Team members will report to the Maintenance Manager for assignments. The team will work between March 30, 2020 and the end of September 2020. These positions are a 40-hour work week, initially starting as 5/8s then changing to 4/10s in May. Some overtime and weekend support will be needed.
Compensation: $16.50 – $17.50 per hour DOE
Employment Type: Contract
• Traffic control/flagging
• Roadside branch and tree removal
• Re-establishing designated storm water systems
• Vegetation reduction
• Operation of hydro vac equipment
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Maintenance Manager or designee.
• Pass the Washington State Flagger Certification course
• Valid Washington State driver’s license
• Ability to work within a public environment in courteous and friendly manner
• Drive vehicles rated up to 1-ton capacity
• Operate small handheld gas tools such as string trimmer, backpack blower, etc.
• Work efficiently as part of team, promoting a safe work environment.
• Works 90% of the workday outdoors or in a non-environmentally controlled facility.
• Works in close vicinity of loud/noisy equipment
• Lift up to 50 lbs. 75% of the workday.
• Routinely lift, bend/stoop and twist during the workday.
• Routinely stands for four to six hours.
Company Benefits include
• Paid Washington State Flagger Certification course.
• Paid 1st Aide/CPR certified training.
• Company provided personal protection equipment.
Contact: HR Manager Lisa Armstrong firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or the administration office at (360)734-6430