How members can provide input
- June 11th and 12th: Department managers present their Operations and Capital requests to the Finance Committee, drafting begins. Meeting will be in the Dance Barn starting at 6:30 p.m.
- July 10th and 11th: Department managers present their Operations and Capital requests to the Board at 7:00 p.m.
- July/August: Two Town Halls for Members to engage in budget draft development and give feedback before the draft gets proposed to the Board
- August 29th: Board votes on the budget to be put on the ballots to be mailed early in September
- November 2nd: Members vote on the budget
At both the Finance Committee meetings and Board meetings, the budget will be projected on the screen and modified in real time showing the totals as they are modified. The meetings will also be available to view online.
This process is intended to increase transparency, maximize Member input, participation and education, and develop a sensible, sustainable budget.
Starting Today – send your budget suggestions to the Board at BOD@suddenvalley.com