In response to several requests for one more Clean Green day, Maintenance will staff a Saturday Clean Green activity on October 12, 2019. The location of the event will be changed to an area across from the entrance to Gate 5.
Directions (see map above for references)
- Take Lake Louise Road to Gate 5.
- Turn into the road side parking area across from Gate 5’s entrance.
- Follow the signs to the Clean Green staging area.
- Maintenance staff will be at the Clean Green site to provide directions on where to off load vegetation.
As with the summer Clean Green program there are guidelines to be followed:
HOURS: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Vegetation will be accepted for a minimal fee. Check or cash in the exact amount please. Staff will NOT be able to make change.
- $10.00 per vehicle load, up to 2 feet high, 4 feet wide and 8 feet long.
Mixing of vegetation listed below cannot be accepted.
- Tree limbs and trees must be separated from other vegetation
- Grass sod and yard dirt must be separate from other vegetation.
Maintenance is often asked what size trees and tree limbs can be disposed of during Clean Green. The following is a general guide.
- Tree limbs up to 7 inches in diameter, no length limit
- Tree trunks up to 7 inches in diameter, no length limit
The Clean Green program is dedicated to compostable vegetation. Items that CANNOT be accepted include, metals, lumber, construction materials, chemicals and paints, batteries, electronics, household trash, plastic, glass, furniture, etc.