Sudden Valley Community Association, Inc.
Policy: Contractor Hours of Operation for Construction and Construction related Activities on Platted Lots Policy #: Policy 2018.03
Contractors performing work that generates noise beyond their property boundaries are seasonally restricted to specific hours during the year. Summer seasonal schedule is May 1 through October 30 Contractor work hours during summer seasonal schedule as follows:
• Monday through Friday 8:00am
to 7:00pm with exception of concrete work
• Saturday 8:00am to 6:00pm with exception of concrete work Non-summer seasonal schedule is November 1 through April 30 as follows:
• 8:00am – 6:00pm Monday through Saturday
Work crews may begin preparation no earlier than 30 minutes before starting time
Sunday, holiday and evening work shall be limited to activities that exclude all machinery noise, i.e. chainsaw, excavators, power tools, etc., unless such tool use cannot be detected beyond the property boundary.
Concrete Placement Hours – May 1 through October 30
• Monday – Friday mobilization
6:30am placement 7:00am – 7:00pm
• Saturday – Mobilization 7:30am placement 8:00am – 6:00pm
Contractor notification requirements for concrete placements:
• 48 hours’ notice to all homes directly adjacent, diagonal
and opposite of work location • Signs placed on doors 48 hours in advance of
earliest pour date
• Window is 3 days after the 48 hours to pour, after the 5 days the notification process must be restarted. Failure to issue proper notification will result in fines.
• Communication requirement with Construction Advocate – Contractor responsible for contacting and confirming the dates/ time of anticipated concrete placements.
“1st means for contact with Construction Advocate is phone call; voice mail is not acceptable as confirmation – must close loop with phone contact or email.”
• Flaggers are required for any partial or full blockage of roads and Security is to be notified of such blockage and approximate time of said blockage.
• Fines will be assessed for failure to notify the defined surrounding properties.
For more information contact email@example.com