Jacob Close has the Lead for ensuring readiness to respond to snow/ ice on SVCA roads.
He reports Association readiness posture as follows:
- 4 Plows/Sander/Deicer Trucks are set up, staged and ready by 4:30 today.
- 1 Truck set up for plowing roads staged and ready by 4:30 today.
- Security Vehicle (SP-4) tires were replaced (all season snow) today.
- SP-2 chained up ready for driving as weather conditions change.
- If it snows, staff is ready to respond to keep our primary roads open.
- Fuel/ de-ice supplies inventory as of 12-1-16:
- Gas – 900 gallons
- Diesel – 400 gallons (Plow trucks are full)
- 1000 gallons deicer in inventory for re-fill
All of these actions are detailed in our Seasonal Plans managed by Norm Smith. Norm, Jacob and Bruce initiated readiness as specified, including re-training and qualification of the Pacific Security staff to measure roads for ice conditions. The Pacific Security measurements reported to our Managers initiates the call out of staff to de-ice our roads.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.