Tag Archives: Animal Control

Process for Barking Dog Complaints – Whatcom County Humane Society

To report barking dog complaints, complainant(s) are invited to contact the Animal Control Dispatch office at Whatcom Humane Society at (360) 733-2080 extension 3017.

Before we can issue any citations or make contact with the dog owners, we will need the complainant(s) to file a report, and fill out a Barking Log (complainant must request from the Whatcom County Humane Society).

Contact the number below, or via email.

Animal Control Dispatch

Whatcom County Humane Society

2172 Division Street

Bellingham, WA 98226

Phone: (360) 733-2080 x1

Fax: (360) 733-4746

Emergencies: 911