There will be an Appeal this Thursday, 6/21/18 at 7:00 p.m. in the Dance Barn.
Volunteers that cleaned the Gate 1 entrance and installed the new flag poles are conducting a Flag Raising Ceremony this Thursday, June 14 at 0900 at the Gate 1 Security building. It will take about 5 minutes. Jerry Driscoll will raise the US flag and Betty will raise the Canadian flag since she came from Canada and is a dual citizenship. Chuck Luttrel is reaching out to all of the volunteers who helped clean up gate 1 entrance last year inviting them to attend. All interested people are also invited to attend.
Starting Wednesday, June 13, 2018, our 2018 road repair activities begin. Work includes patching roads and clearing storm water ditches in preparing for later in the summer micro-sealing in Gates 1, 2, 9 and 13. We can all expect some traffic delays while a road or pot hole is patched. Traffic control will be provided at locations where delays may occur.
The planed areas for work through the first part of July 2018 are as follows:
Wednesday, June 13th through Monday, June 18th.
- Re-routing traffic exiting the Rotunda mailbox site
- Windward Drive, directly below the Rotunda: Re-establish the storm water ditch
- Windward Drive, directly below the Rotunda: Improve storm water drainage to culvert.
- Windward Drive exit at Lake Whatcom Boulevard: Road repair
- Windward Drive entrance at Lake Whatcom Boulevard: Pothole repair
Tuesday June 19th through Friday June 22nd
- Cold Spring Lane: Re-establish a storm water ditch
- Morning Glory Drive: Road surface patching
Monday June 25th through Wednesday June 27th
- Western Lane: Road repair
Thursday June 28th through Monday July 2
- Polo Park Drive: Bridge drainage maintenance
Tuesday July 3rd through July 6th
- Marigold Drive: Road repair
- Barn View parking lot, temporary pothole repairs