Starting Wednesday, June 13, 2018, our 2018 road repair activities begin. Work includes patching roads and clearing storm water ditches in preparing for later in the summer micro-sealing in Gates 1, 2, 9 and 13. We can all expect some traffic delays while a road or pot hole is patched. Traffic control will be provided at locations where delays may occur.
The planed areas for work through the first part of July 2018 are as follows:
Wednesday, June 13th through Monday, June 18th.
- Re-routing traffic exiting the Rotunda mailbox site
- Windward Drive, directly below the Rotunda: Re-establish the storm water ditch
- Windward Drive, directly below the Rotunda: Improve storm water drainage to culvert.
- Windward Drive exit at Lake Whatcom Boulevard: Road repair
- Windward Drive entrance at Lake Whatcom Boulevard: Pothole repair
Tuesday June 19th through Friday June 22nd
- Cold Spring Lane: Re-establish a storm water ditch
- Morning Glory Drive: Road surface patching
Monday June 25th through Wednesday June 27th
- Western Lane: Road repair
Thursday June 28th through Monday July 2
- Polo Park Drive: Bridge drainage maintenance
Tuesday July 3rd through July 6th
- Marigold Drive: Road repair
- Barn View parking lot, temporary pothole repairs