How can I access the pools and Fitness Center?

For Sudden Valley Members, you will need to obtain an Access Card and sign a Liability Waiver.  An Access Card is an RIFD card with a magnetic strip, which will let you into the Quiet Pool, Main Pool, and Fitness Center.  The card features your name and picture.  To obtain your card please visit the Community Center at 8 Barn View Court.  If you are a non-member, you can purchase a pass at the Community Center during staff hours.  Non-members are also required to sign a liability waiver.  The Quiet Pool is not available to non-members.