The SVCA Architectural Control Committee has vacancies on its 2021 committee. Candidates must be SVCA Members in good standing & possess familiarity with SVCA Governing Documents (CC&R and ACC Policies).
ACC Candidates should be prepared to spend approximately 20 hours per month in the conduct of their duties, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Attending bi-monthly ACC meetings
- Conducting bi-monthly on-site evaluations of homes and property for construction, renovations and landscaping requests including tree removal and replacement requests
- Conducting new construction planning activities
- Coordinating with ACC Administrator, General Manager, & SVCA membership
- Developing policies and procedures
- Develop a working knowledge of SVCA Governing Documents as well as the County Planning and Watershed requirements.
Candidates with experience in construction, plumbing, electrical, forestry, hydrology and arbor disciplines are highly desirable.
Members interested in serving can apply at suddenvalley.com/residents-resources/volunteer/ or contact ACC Chair Noelle Holland at BODHolland@suddenvalley.com or pick up a paper application at the admin office.