I think a resident may be violating the ACC Guidelines or performing work without ACC approval. Who should I contact?

Staff works to ensure compliance through positive outreach and proactive education. When a residence or property is found to be out of compliance we work with the property owner to find the best means of reaching a successful resolution. In many cases, a simple adjustment or application to the ACC will resolve a compliance issue. In situations where irrevocable damage has occurred or the resident is unwilling to work with SVCA staff additional action such as fines may result.

If you are concerned about a violation of ACC policies, or any other rule, you may submit a private complaint form to the Administrative Office. Staff there will forward your concern to the appropriate department manager.

Emergencies or criminal activity should not be reported via this form – always call 9-1-1 in an emergency.